Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
Scope of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Consultancy
- Feasibility Studies and Concept Designs for Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Engineering.
- Detail Designs for Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Engineering.
- Appraisal and Condition Surveys for existing facilities/services.
- Preparation of Tender and Contract documentation.
- Tender Analysis and Tender Interviews.
- Review of working drawings and contractor technical submissions.
- Cost Consultancy for the Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Engineering throughout the development cycle.
- Site supervision of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Engineering contractor works.
- Preparation of technical reports on Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health Engineering Systems.
- Incoming Water supplies.
- Boiler plants and Auxiliary Equipment.
- Steam Systems
- Water Treatment Plant and Filtration Systems.
- Hot Water Services.
- Cold Water Services.
- Air Conditioning, Mechanical Ventilation and Extract Plant & System.
- Fire Protection Systems.
- Gas – Installations – Plant, Supply and Distribution Systems.
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Plumbing, Drainage and Sanitary fittings.
- Fuel Storage and Distribution Systems.
- Solar Hot Water Heating Systems.
- Incoming Electrical supplies
- Electrical Distribution Systems – High and Low Voltage Systems
- Diesel Generator Systems.
- Electrical Lighting and Small Power Installations.
- Lifts and Escalators.
- Building Management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) – provision only.
- Public Address, Personnel location and Call Systems – provision only.
- Radio and Television Installations provision only.
- Lightning Protection Systems.
- Solar Photovoltaic Systems for Lighting & Power Systems.
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Security Systems ‐ Intruder Detection and Alarm Systems, Access Control and Closed Circuit
- Television Installations